GLS Collective, Inc (herein referred to as GLS Collective) does not issue refunds. However, products that are damaged upon receipt may be exchanged. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (herein referred to as a RA Number) that may be obtained by completing the “RA Request Form” available on our website. Once the form has been submitted and reviewed, an RA Number will be issued within three business days. Please follow the steps below for a seamless returns process:
The form must be completed in its entirety.
– Inspect each garment immediately upon receipt in-store. Should there be any damaged pieces, you have seven (7) days from receipt to request an RA number to exchange any items.
– All goods must be returned unworn and in the original condition you received them (i.e., on hangers, in plastic wrap, etc.).
– All retail tags and/or alarms must be removed. All goods must be packaged in a box clearly labeled with store name, address, and the RA Number for the item(s) within. Include this information inside the box as well, along with a note detailing the location and type of damage to the garment(s).
– GLS Collective must receive the item(s) within fifteen (15) days of the issuance of the RA Number.
– Exchanges will incur a $25 restocking fee to your account.
– GLS Collective is not responsible for any lost shipments.
Unauthorized returns will not be honored, and GLS Collective will not be responsible for any items returned without an RA Number.
GLS Collective is not responsible for any items damaged as a result of improper care, including failure to follow all handling and cleaning instructions.